Splunk Enterprise Security 'Virtual' Workshop
Gain organisation-wide visibility and security intelligence
Join us to understand the Splunk Enterprise Security application in this ‘Virtual’ Workshop offering.
Splunk Enterprise Security is the nerve centre of the security ecosystem, giving teams the insight to quickly detect and respond to internal and external attacks, simplify threat management minimising risk. ES helps teams gain organisation-wide visibility and security intelligence for continuous monitoring, incident response, SOC operations, and providing executives with a window into business risk.
*Prerequisite to attend the Splunk Enterprise Security Workshop is to be a user of Splunk or have attended one of our ‘Introduction to Splunk/ Splunk Essentials’ workshops.
• Introduction to ES and where it fits within the Splunk Eco-System
• Look at what a notable event is
• Notable events & Searching detailed specifications
• Using Splunk Enterprise Security Dashboards
• How Glass tables are utilised to demonstrate security concepts