Splunk Phantom for MoD 'Hands-On' Virtual Workshop
Supercharge your security operations with Splunk Phantom security automation
Find out about Splunk Phantom, the Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform designed to help customers dramatically scale their security operations. With Phantom, you can automate tasks, orchestrate workflows, and support a broad range of SOC functions including event and case management, collaboration, and reporting.
Join our 4 hour workshop session with Ben Marrable to experience the advantages that Splunk Phantom provides, and how you could apply these benefits to your organisation. The workshop will give you a detailed account of the Phantom software, and a brief on it’s most effective use cases.
*We recommend using an alternative device (‘Non-MoD.net Machine’) for connecting to our sessions, due to experiencing connectivity issues in previous virtual events.
• An Overview of the Splunk Platform for Security
• Orchestrating Your Security Tools & Maintaining Phantom Playbooks
• Phantom Events and Case Management Centre
• Integration between Splunk Enterprise, Enterprise Security and Splunk Phantom
• Where to go for more information and Questions & Answer Session
We recommend using an alternative device (‘Non-MoD.net Machine’) for connecting to our sessions, due to experiencing connectivity issues in previous virtual events.