Splunk Enterprise Security
Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) is a SIEM that provides insight into machine data generated from security technologies such as network, endpoint, access, malware, vulnerability and identity information. It enables security teams to quickly detect and respond to internal and external attacks to simplify threat management while minimising risk and safeguarding your business.
Splunk Enterprise Security streamlines all aspects of security operations and is suitable for organisations of all sizes and expertise.
Whether deployed for continuous real-time monitoring, rapid incident response, a security operations center (SOC), or for executives who need a view of business risk, Splunk ES delivers the flexibility to customise correlation searches, alerts, reports and dashboards to fit specific needs.
Splunk Enterprise Security helps organisations with SIEM solutions to address the following:
- Real Time Monitoring — Get a clear visual picture of the organisation’s security posture, easily customise views and drill down to the raw event
- Prioritise and Act — Gain a security-specific view of your data to increase detection capabilities and optimise incident response
- Rapid Investigations — Use ad hoc search and static, dynamic and visual correlations to determine malicious activities
- Handle Multi-Step Investigations — Conduct breach and investigative analyses to trace the dynamic activities associated with advanced threats
- Splunk ES can be deployed as software, as a cloud service, in a public or private cloud, or in a hybrid software-cloud deployment
- Gain insight from hybrid, Cloud and on-premises services
- Migrate or replace your legacy SIEM – select flexible options to overcome legacy SIEM challenges