Somerford & Okta: Remote Work Resources
Release Date: 20/03/20
Author: Carl Parker
There has been, and will continue to be, a dramatic increase in remote working this month, due to the unprecedented crisis that is COVID-19. Somerford and Okta are offering Okta’s Single Sign-On (SSO) and Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) to 5 apps at no cost. This offer has now been extended to the 30th May 2020. This offering applies to any organisation that would find value in leveraging the Okta Identity Cloud to secure remote work at this time. The package includes:
- Single Sign-On (SSO) and MFA for 5 apps: Reliable integration for SSO to your critical resources, with a full-featured federation engine and flexible access policy and:
- Access to over 6,500 pre-integrated apps
- Okta Verify (OTP) mobile authenticator for secure MFA
- SSO and MFA for VPN to enable secure remote access
- Best Practices Guides: As support to quickly deploy a cloud or on-prem app, to configure security policies for MFA, and more
- Support and Training: Access to Somerford and Okta Support professionals, training, the helpdesk forum, FAQs, and on-line user guide
- How to Secure a Remote Workforce has further details and FAQ’s.
Somerford and Okta’s offer for Emergency Remote Work will be available for six months, with the option to extend as we track the situation. If this is something that would help your organisation, contact us and we will be happy to support you.
For further details on how to deploy and a demonstration of Okta, join our webinar either on the 11th or 29th May, starting at 2:30 pm & 10 am respectively. The sessions will be hosted by Grace Maher, a newly appointed ‘Okta Technical Champion‘. Alternatively watch our short video here.
Interested in a demo of Okta's products?
Schedule a call with one of our certified engineers and pre sales team. Or drop us a line if you have any questions.