Splunk ITSI & Business Flow Workshop
16th June 2020, 10am – 2pm
Arrow Offices, 6 Dowgate Hill, London, EC4R 2SU
Splunk IT Service Intelligence is a next-generation monitoring and analytics solution that uses machine learning and event analytics to simplify operations, prioritise problem resolution and align IT with the business.
• Delivers a central, unified view of critical IT services for powerful, data-driven monitoring
• Maps critical services with KPIs to easily pinpoint what matters most
• Uses machine learning to detect patterns, dynamically adapt thresholds, highlight anomalies and pinpoint areas of impact
• Provides business and service context to prioritise incident investigation and triage.
• Supports drill downs to profile an entity and rapidly troubleshoot outages and service degradations.
Splunk Business Flow:
See how your business process analytics can be optimised using Business Flow, providing real-time process flow insights without the need for any searching.
• How Splunk can ingest data
• How you can use business flow to understand your market segment, customers & conversion
• How business flow can create real-time updating customer flows without the need for searching
Can't Make These Dates?
Interested in attending one of our dedicated Government Events but can’t make the dates available?