Disaster Recovery With Vault
- Virtual Technical Workshop
Vault secures your distributed systems without becoming a single point of failure.
Disaster Recovery with Vault – Virtual Technical Workshop: Join John Jarvis & Frazer Brown, HashiCorp Technical Consultants at Somerford, to find out how Vault secures your distributed systems without becoming a single point of failure. Learn how you can use Vault’s HA and DR features.
The session will expand on how organisations can provide, secure, connect and run any infrastructure for any application. The session expands on the uses of Terraform, Vault, Consul & Nomad
*It’s recommended that you register an account with Instruqt as part of accepting your invitation to this ‘track’.
- Introduction to Vault Enterprise
- High Availability (OSS & ENT) versus Disaster Recovery and Performance Replication (ENT only)
- Hands-on Vault Enterprise Workshop
- Build two Vault Enterprise clusters (in Instruqt*)
- Build a standby Vault Enterprise cluster for each, and register them as Disaster Recovery replicas
- Make one of the active Vault Enterprise clusters a performance replica of the other
- Simulate a failure and test Disaster Recovery